Part II of my History Optional notes for Medieval India has been linked below. I used Professor Satish Chandra's Medieval India and IGNOU B.A. Notes for the same. For topics that were not available in these sources, I used the internet (selfstudyhistory.com) and my graduation notes to supplement my notes.
A blog to discuss some basic aspects of my preparation strategy!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMa'am Can I refer your notes is it good or not?
ReplyDeleteMam from where we cover the topic of ahom kingdom and Khalsa panth.cant find any source for it
ReplyDeleteMam you've used some printed content in your notes, can you please tell me where did you get those from?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete“Thank you for this excellent Medieval India Part II post! Your clear explanations and well‑organized notes truly make complex topics easier to grasp — very helpful for history students and UPSC aspirants alike.”
ReplyDeleteoffice space in mumbai